Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 109
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 dog treats)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, water, peanut butter, coconut oil, and baking powder together in a large bowl until blended.
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface to approximately 3/8-inch thick. Cut into squares or use cookie cutters to make fun shapes. Place treats 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken or beef broth can be used in place of water, if preferred.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 7.4 9.2 2.4 0 86 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1