Ingredients30 m servings 64
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 4 cups oatmeal in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until finely ground. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Stir in grated apple. Mix in canned pumpkin and egg until well combined; mixture will be thick and slightly sticky.
- Roll dough on a surface sprinkled with remaining 1/4 cup oats to a 1/2-inch thickness. Cut shapes with a cookie cutter and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp and golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- When rolling the dough, you can dust the surface with ground oatmeal in place of unground oats.
Per Serving: 64 calories; 1.2 11.3 2.3 8 28 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made these for my dog Molly today and she really likes them . My dog biscuit cutter was small so I got 22 biscuits, and the rest of the dough I cut with a regular biscuit cutter and got 10. 32...
Today, I made Pumpkin-Apple Dog Treats for Abigail. The recipe said 24 and I only got 18 - guess my "bone" cutter is a little larger. I figured if it is good for Annie it is good for my Abigail...