0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 829
Original recipe yields 3 servings (6 sliders)
- Mix mayonnaise, Sriracha, pickle juice, mustard, garlic powder, sugar, and salt together in a bowl for comeback sauce. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Set aside 6 teaspoons for sliders; refrigerate remaining sauce for another use.
- Coat the bottom of a deep pan with a thin layer of oil. Heat over medium heat. Add onion in about a 1/2-inch layer across the whole pan. Cover and let cook until fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, stir, and re-cover.
- While onion is cooking, combine beef, seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Shape into 6 small patties.
- Toss onion around the pan so as not to burn one side. Place patties over the bed of onion and cover the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip burgers. Place 1/2 a slice of American cheese on top of each burger and several pickle slices on the cheese. Place both halves of buns stacked face-down on top of each burger. The top bun should be the one touching the cheese and pickles. Cover to steam the buns and cook burgers until no longer pink in the centers, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Remove the buns and burgers from the pan. Spread comeback sauce on the bottom half of each bun, then load some onions onto it. Place burger and top bun on top. Serve hot.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of comeback sauce. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 829 calories; 50.7 51.4 39.9 128 2179 Full nutrition