Portobello Mushroom Sliders
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 187
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Wash mushrooms and pat dry with a paper towel. Slice off stems and slice mushrooms in half so that you have 2 pieces, almost like a hamburger bun. Soak mushrooms in soy sauce for 2 hours.
- While mushrooms soak, mix turkey, bread crumbs, ketchup, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Form turkey mixture into 2-inch patties.
- Heat oil on a griddle over medium heat. Cook turkey patties on the hot griddle until browned and no longer pink in the centers, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook mushrooms, cut-sides down, covered, until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- To serve, place turkey patties in between 2 pieces of mushroom.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use ground beef or chicken instead of turkey, teriyaki sauce instead of soy, and garlic powder to taste instead of fresh garlic cloves, if preferred.
- If you have an electric griddle it will save you time. I used toothpicks to keep together and it makes it easier to eat.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 6.7 13.9 19.4 56 989 Full nutrition