Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 369
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 sliders)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Cut the rolls in half. Set the bottom halves into the bottom of the prepared pan and spread with marinara sauce. Place a layer of mozzarella cheese over the marinara and add a layer of tomatoes over the cheese. Spread basil over the tomatoes and add the top halves of the rolls.
- Combine melted butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a bowl; stir to combine. Brush over the tops of the sliders.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the insides are gooey and the tops are golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any type of rolls that you prefer. You can use sliced mozzarella cheese instead of grated.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 7.4 45 19.4 63 412 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1