Buttermilk Maple-Bacon Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 20 muffin cups.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder together in a bowl. Add buttermilk, eggs, oil, maple flavoring, and vanilla extract. Stir in crumbled bacon.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a cupcake comes out clean, 17 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used a standard buttercream frosting recipe, added maple flavoring, and then topped with chunks of crispy bacon.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 7.5 30.6 3.7 31 236 Full nutrition