Roasted Greek Leg of Lamb
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 443
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 3-pound leg of lamb)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the leg of lamb into a large roasting pan. Distribute potatoes, carrots, and celery around the meat. Slice small slits all over the surface of the lamb and stuff them with garlic cloves. Sprinkle oregano and rosemary over meat.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, wine, and mustard together and drizzle over the meat and vegetables.
- Bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Uncover and continue baking until browned, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the lamb should read at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- Let lamb cool for 5 minutes. Serve with the vegetables.
You might also like
Per Serving: 443 calories; 34.4 18.8 15.1 46 160 Full nutrition