Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 15 m servings 510
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix butter, garlic, and rosemary together in a dish and let stand for 1 minute.
- Puncture lamb in about 10 places using a long-bladed knife, twisting the knife after each cut. Place lamb in a deep roasting dish. Use your hands to stuff holes with the garlic-rosemary butter. Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 4 hours. Reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C) and bake for 7 hours more.
- Uncover and continue baking until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C), about 1 hour more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 510 calories; 38.1 0.8 39.2 167 182 Full nutrition