Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 d 1 h 25 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 2 1/4-pound leg of lamb)
- Mix pomegranate juice, mustard, and garlic together in a large bowl. Submerge lamb in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 days.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove lamb from the marinade and place in a roasting pan.
- Bake lamb in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C), about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, transfer the marinade to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Whisk in cornstarch to thicken. Let simmer to desired thickness over the lowest heat setting while lamb bakes.
- Let lamb rest briefly before slicing. Serve with sauce on the side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used a partially boneless leg of lamb.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 8 17.8 14.7 51 229 Full nutrition