Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 494
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a large saucepan; slowly whisk in milk. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly, 5 to 10 minutes. Continue cooking for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and add Muenster and Cheddar cheeses. Let sit for a few minutes and then stir until cheeses have melted.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir cooked rice and cooked chicken into the cheese sauce and pour into a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and melted butter together in a small bowl. Spoon over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and heated through, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 494 calories; 27.2 35.1 26.2 96 968 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is pure comfort food. I used a combination of leftover cheeses I wanted to use up and this was a perfect recipe for that.