Rotisserie Chicken Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 789
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bring 6 cups water to a roaring boil. Add peas, carrots, and egg noodles. Boil until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes.
- Pick meat off the bones of the rotisserie chicken and place in a large bowl.
- Strain noodles, peas, and carrots and combine them with the chicken. Add cream of chicken soup, Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan and mix in bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Uncover casserole and spread bread crumb mixture on top. Continue baking, uncovered, until golden brown on the surface, 5 to 10 minutes. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 789 calories; 43.6 60.9 44.8 181 1876 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1