Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 469
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch bread pudding)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat milk and margarine in a saucepan over medium heat until margarine is completely melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and salt together in a large mixing bowl with a whisk until well blended. Stir in milk mixture. Stir in bread cubes, raisins, and hazelnuts. Let sit for 5 minutes. Pour into an ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
- While pudding is baking, heat brown sugar, butter, and bourbon whiskey in a pot over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling and sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Pour sauce over bread pudding when done.
You might also like
Per Serving: 469 calories; 21.7 60 6.3 82 413 Full nutrition