Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 268
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill an 11x12-inch pan with dried bread cubes and sprinkle with raisins.
- Combine milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour milk-egg mixture over bread cubes and raisins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Delicious with a lemon sauce that can be made by mixing powdered sugar, milk, and lemon flavoring to a consistency and taste that you like.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 6.4 43.6 10.2 139 391 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I was great as it is I'm not crazy about the sweet sauce most people add.