Carolina BBQ Walnuts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 (1/4-cup) servings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together walnuts and oil in a medium bowl.
- Stir together remaining ingredients in a small bowl then sprinkle over walnuts. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely, then store in an airtight container.
You might also like
- Kitchen hack: Use beans to help protect spices from moisture.
- Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 220 Total Fat: 22 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 13.8 g Monounsaturated Fat: 5.009 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 2 mg Protein: 4 g Vitamin D: 0 mcg Calcium: 30 mg Iron: 1 mg Potassium: 150 mg