Spinach, Walnut, and Strawberry Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 (1-cup) servings)
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, preserves, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add strawberries and toss lightly. Place spinach in bowl and toss again to coat with dressing. Top with walnuts and cheese and serve immediately.
You might also like
- To toast walnuts, add the walnuts to a hot, dry pan set over medium heat, only toasting as many walnuts as fit in the pan in a single layer. Cook walnuts, watching constantly and stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the walnuts start to brown and smell fragrant and toasted. Since the walnuts will burn easily in the pan, you must stir constantly to ensure even toasting until the walnuts turn a rich golden brown. Remove walnuts to a plate or bowl to cool.
- Kitchen hack: Use paper towels to help keep spinach fresh.
- Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 170 cal Total Fat: 13 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 5.16 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 190 mg Carbohydrates: 10 g Dietary Fiber: 2 g Added Sugars: 0 g Protein: 4 g Vitamin D: 0 mcg