Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 143
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set a rack to the highest position and preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet, cut-sides down. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven on the top shelf until golden brown, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Stir together sweet chili sauce and soy sauce. Dab or brush sauce on top of Brussels sprouts and continue to roast until glaze is hot and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute garlic salt for powdered garlic.
Per Serving: 143 calories; 4.1 24.7 6.9 0 407 Full nutrition