Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 912
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Lightly beat egg and milk together in a large bowl. Mix in bread crumbs, adding up to an additional 1 tablespoon milk if mixture looks dry. Mix in ground beef, pork, onion, Parmesan cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Form mixture into five 3 1/2- to 4-ounce meatballs.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add butter and oil and heat until butter has melted. Add meatballs and cook until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Add pasta sauce and hit Cancel.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 8 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Then switch to the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Place cooked spaghetti into 5 individual pasta bowls. Top each serving with sauce and a giant meatball.
You might also like
Per Serving: 912 calories; 34.1 106.4 42.4 123 1615 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1