Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 182
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 bars)
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, extending the ends over the sides of the pan.
- Microwave plant based butter for 45 seconds or until melted. Add confectioners' sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and 1/2 cup peanut butter; mix well. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Microwave chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons peanut butter for 45 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave at 20 second intervals until melted. Pour over graham cracker-peanut butter mixture and spread with an offset spatula until smooth.
- Refrigerate until semi-hardened, about 30 minutes. Score chocolate layer with a knife so that chocolate layer will not crack when cutting into bars. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 more minutes.
- Remove dessert from pan by pulling on the extended parchment paper; cut into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you're not on the keto diet, these bars can be made with real butter and real powdered sugar.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 14 25.4 3.5 0 147 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It is a great tasting snack to help with the sweet craving without feeling guilty having so much sugar. I have a bar with my lunch daily at work. It actually helps with the appetite so I don't o...