Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 167
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray 20 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk 1 3/4 cups flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ginger, and nutmeg together in a large bowl until well blended. Add grated carrots and walnuts and stir to combine.
- Place raisins in small bowl and sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons flour. Mix with your hands until raisins are separated and coated in flour. Add to flour mixture and stir to combine. Discard any remaining flour.
- Whisk maple syrup and olive oil together in a medium bowl. Add eggs and whisk until well combined. Stir in yogurt and vanilla extract until well mixed. Pour yogurt mixture into the flour mixture and mix with a big spoon until just combined (a few lumps are okay.) Transfer batter into the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle the tops with turbinado sugar.
- Bake muffins in the preheated oven until golden on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 13 minutes. Place muffin tins on a cooling rack to cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You will need about 3 large (or up to 6 small/medium) carrots to get 2 cups peeled and grated carrots.
- Honey can be substituted for maple syrup, and pumpkin puree or applesauce can be used in place of Greek yogurt, if desired.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 8.3 21.2 3.6 19 149 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1