Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 181
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Season fish fillets with herbs, salt, and pepper. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and melted butter together in a small bowl. Apply sour cream mixture to each fillet.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use fresh pollock or frozen (thawed) pollock.
- Use whatever herbs you have on hand.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 8.6 0.7 23.8 99 208 Full nutrition