Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place carrots in a pot and add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain carrots, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid. Transfer carrots to a shallow baking dish.
- Mix reserved cooking water, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl until combined; pour over carrots.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss bread crumbs in melted butter. Sprinkle over carrots and bake until crumb topping is crisp, an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 169 calories; 14.2 10.2 1.4 13 318 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1