Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 322
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 6-inch enchiladas)
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir until onion has browned, about 5 minutes. Add drained chicken breast and flake it apart with a fork. Stir in taco seasoning and cook until until vegetables have softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix condensed soup, diced tomatoes, Greek yogurt, milk, hot pepper sauce, lime juice, oregano, chili powder, and cumin together in a saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer sauce for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Wrap chicken mixture in tortillas and arrange in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Pour sauce on top and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 322 calories; 15.7 21.5 22.3 60 1206 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1