Mom's Potato Fritters with Lemon-Dill Dipping Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 885
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Beat eggs lightly in a small bowl; set aside. Pour bread crumbs onto a plate.
- Roll cold mashed potatoes into 1-inch balls. Coat in eggs and roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry fritters in the hot oil until golden brown, about 30 seconds, working in batches as needed. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Mix cream, lemon juice, garlic, dill, salt, and pepper together in a bowl for sauce. Serve with fritters.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 885 calories; 85.3 26.4 6.2 75 623 Full nutrition