Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 554
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until potatoes are soft and you can easily insert a fork into them, about 20 minutes. Drain water and pour potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir milk, cream cheese, and butter into the potatoes. Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy; do not overmix. Add 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, and chives. Mix with a mixing spoon.
- Pour mixture into a large baking dish or 4 individual ramekins and top with remaining Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese on top is melted, 10 to 15 minutes. Turn the oven's broiler on high and brown the top of the cheese, 2 to 3 minutes, making sure to watch as it can overbrown easily.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Flavored cream cheese can be substituted for extra flavor. You can use chopped green onion instead of chives, if preferred.
Per Serving: 554 calories; 39.9 23.8 25.6 120 693 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1