Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 358
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Spread mashed potatoes in the prepared baking dish.
- Whip heavy cream in a bowl until stiff; fold in Swiss cheese and add salt and pepper to taste. Spread over the potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is delicately brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use grated Gruyere cheese instead of Swiss, if preferred.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 21.4 30.1 11.9 75 591 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made half the recipe but made the full amount for the topping. It was absolutely delicious. Thank you for sharing your recipe.