Ingredients45 m servings 304
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven chops are no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, shallot, and garlic and saute until mushrooms are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk 1/2 cup chicken broth and flour together in a small bowl until a smooth, thin paste forms. Slowly add flour paste to the mushroom mixture, stirring to combine. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups broth, wine, and bouillon cube. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until thickened and bubbly, 5 to 10 minutes. Add parsley, salt, and pepper. Serve over pork chops.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 16 8.9 27.3 85 953 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Excellent as written! Honestly I thought cooking the chops in butter on the stove and then baking them for 25 minutes longer would result in completely over-cooked chops but they were perfect. T...
So I decided to double the (sauce) recipe since I usually always say, "I wish there was more sauce!" and still only used 4 (somewhat large) bone-in pork chops. Apparently doubling the sauce wa...
I loved this recipe. I did use a package of dry mushroom gravy with the wine and water, but no flour. Also I used a chicken boullion cube instead of broth! Will definitely make again! Wish I too...
I used boneless pork chops and pounded them out they did not go in the oven turned out perfect
Used white button mushrooms, it’s what I had on hand, turned out very good. Good flavor, nice presentation.
The mushroom gravy was excellent. I decided to overnight brine the chops in vegetable broth, brown sugar, kosher salt, black peppercorns, and ice and then grill them instead of baking. The brine...
Family loved it, made exactly as stated! I will add this to my arsenal!