Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 147
Original recipe yields 23 servings (23 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 23 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add pumpkin puree, sugar, buttermilk, safflower oil, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract; mix by hand until well incorporated.
- Mix together all-purpose flour, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to banana-pumpkin mixture and stir gently until blended. Use a medium scoop to fill prepared muffin cups with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon for the topping in a small bowl. Baste each warm muffin with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
You might also like
Per Serving: 147 calories; 4.4 25.1 2.6 17 144 Full nutrition