Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 133
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 30 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice together in a medium bowl.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until fluffy. Add canned pumpkin, sour cream, and bananas; mix until well combined. Add flour mixture gradually, mixing until incorporated.
- Fill the prepared muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake cupcakes in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 18 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use sliced bananas instead of mashed, if preferred.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 5.3 20 2.1 30 95 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1