Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 319
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 8-inch pudding)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Tear bread into 1-inch pieces and place in an 8-inch square baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with pecans and raisins.
- Whisk milk, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl until combined and pour over bread mixture in the baking dish. Press gently on the bread until saturated. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until top is puffed but set, about 40 minutes. Pudding will settle back down as it cools.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any nuts and dried fruit can be used in place of pecans and walnuts.
- It will rise like a souffle during baking, then settle back down as it cools.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 13.7 41 8.7 109 272 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Used dried cranberries and macadamia nuts, both left over from Christmas. OMG YUMMY! Thank you! I’m sure there’s more calories though, I added twice the amount of both, and a little more brioche...