Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place shrimp in a shallow baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, shallot, and olive oil and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in chicken stock, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper. Pour this mixture over shrimp and sprinkle with crushed croutons.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, 9 to 11 minutes; do not overcook.
- While shrimp is cooking, place riced cauliflower in a large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Serve shrimp over riced cauliflower. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.
You might also like
Per Serving: 233 calories; 7 26.8 25.4 180 416 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1