Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 369
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 squares)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Spread 1 can crescent roll dough onto the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Spread cream cheese mixture over top, and top with remaining can of crescent roll dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Let cool to room temperature, at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together powdered sugar and milk to make a glaze. Pour glaze on top of cooled Danishes and cut into squares.
You might also like
Per Serving: 369 calories; 21.4 37.7 6 55 410 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1