Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 79
Original recipe yields 42 servings (3 1/2 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix cake mix, egg whites, oil, raspberry puree, raspberry extract, and red food coloring together in a bowl until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place dough by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, about 8 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, corn syrup, and raspberry extract together for glaze in a bowl until smooth. If too thick, add milk sparingly until desired consistency is reached. Glaze cooled cookies as desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use a chocolate glaze instead, if preferred. Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon milk, and 2 teaspoons corn syrup together in a bowl and drizzle on cooled cookies.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 3.2 12 0.9 < 1 74 Full nutrition