Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 794
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Use avocado oil to heavily grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place coconut flakes in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse just until flakes are coarsely ground; do not process to a powder. Transfer to a medium bowl and add Cajun seasoning; toss to combine.
- Place chicken thighs between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a 1/4-inch thickness. Transfer to the bowl of seasoned coconut and roll each thigh around until well coated. Place breaded chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Turn on the broiler and broil until extra crispy (if desired), about 1 minute. Remove from the oven and slice.
- Divide spinach among 4 large dinner plates. Top with celery, onions, and sliced chicken. Pour ranch dressing into 4 small ramekins and serve with salads.
You might also like
Per Serving: 794 calories; 69 11.9 32.5 121 1251 Full nutrition