Ingredients1 h servings 315
- Mix 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 garlic clove, dried parsley, black pepper, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl; mix well. Add shrimp, turn to coat, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and use a spiralizer on the thinnest setting to create the zoodles.
- Heat remaining olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Saute shallot for 3 minutes; add remaining garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Add shrimp and cook until bright pink on the outside and meat is opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Add lemon juice, wine, lemon zest, and salt. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove the skillet from heat and add zucchini; stir for 2 to 3 minutes. The residual heat will cook the zucchini.
- Divide onto 2 plates, top with fresh parsley, and serve.
- Cook's Note:
- The two medium zucchini together should weigh about 1 pound.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 20.7 10.2 21.4 188 1426 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I didn’t have wine so used coconut pineapple flavored water and it was still great! Served it along side of fresh spinach !
I had a bag of large frozen shrimp in the freezer and it was a great way to use them. The recipe was very different and interesting, certainly a break from the routine. Made a baked potato on th...