Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 165
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add cake mix, egg, and vanilla extract and mix until batter is smooth.
- Scoop out 1-inch balls of dough and set them on the prepared baking sheet, 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly golden brown on top, 13 to 15 minutes. Leave on the baking sheet for 1 to 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar if you like. Store cookies in an airtight container. They will keep for 3 to 5 days.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you like, you can chill the dough for 1 hour before scooping.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 9.8 17.7 1.9 28 199 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1