Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 329
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread out cauliflower and onion on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Roast vegetables in the preheated oven until cauliflower is browned and cooked, but not soft, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Stir in potato and turmeric. Pour in stock, increase heat to medium, and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook until potato is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Set aside 1 cup roasted cauliflower for topping. Add remaining cauliflower and onion to the soup and return to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes for flavors to meld. Puree with an immersion blender or food processor until soup is smooth. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Toast the almonds in a dry skillet over low heat, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Ladle soup into bowls, and top with reserved cauliflower and toasted almonds.
You might also like
Per Serving: 329 calories; 18.7 36.4 8.2 15 967 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This soup is so good! A perfect comforting mix of seasonings and textures for a cold day. It is super flavorful and healthy too! I tossed the cauliflower and onion a couple times while roasting ...