Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 159
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place cauliflower florets into a bowl of lightly salted water and soak for 20 minutes.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil in the preheated oven until brown on top, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a soup pot over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic in the hot oil until translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Add broth, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Let simmer until cauliflower is ready.
- Stir cauliflower into the broth with cashews and tahini. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Add avocado and blend using an immersion blender. Serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 159 calories; 12.5 9.4 4 4 865 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1