Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 538
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place tofu onto a plate and place another plate on top. Set a 3- to 5-pound weight on top. Press tofu for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour olive oil in the bottom of a casserole dish. Add potatoes and garlic; toss to combine.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, drain and discard the accumulated liquid from the tofu. Chop tofu into small cubes.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and stir in broccoli and tofu cubes. Bake for 10 minutes. Mix in Cheddar cheese and bake until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use the shredded cheese of your choice.
Per Serving: 538 calories; 31.4 39.4 29.1 59 394 Full nutrition