Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 102
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 to 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Add eggs, cooled coffee, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl. Incorporate slowly into egg mixture. Fold in caramel bits and marshmallow pieces.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 9 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 102 calories; 5.1 13.5 0.9 20 90 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1