Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 281
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat another pan over medium heat. Cook spinach until heated through, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until well combined and foamy. Add the onions, spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese and stir to combine. Pour egg mixture into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 30 to 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You may wish to squeeze out the spinach after draining to further remove the cooking liquid. This can be done with paper towels. This will reduce the extra liquid that can sometimes gather at the bottom of the finished cooked casserole.
- Also, this recipe is easy to adjust to your tastes: like olives? Toss them in! Want more protein? Add chopped cooked chicken or ground chicken! Enjoy!
Per Serving: 281 calories; 17 12.9 19.3 399 1116 Full nutrition