Best Biscuit-Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 534
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crispy but not fully browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Slice biscuits lengthwise and place on the bottom of the baking dish, sealing the dough to cover the bottom completely. Top with hash brown patties. Layer bacon over the hash browns.
- Whisk eggs and milk together, then pour over the casserole. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is bubbling and bacon is crispy, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can easily replace the bacon with 1 pound ground breakfast sausage or sausage patties.
Per Serving: 534 calories; 34.7 37.7 26 240 1268 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2