Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 317
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 brownie balls)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water in a large bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the side of the pan comes out clean, 38 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Cut brownies into 20 squares and roll into balls about the size of a golf ball.
- Pour rum into a bowl. Pour entire contents of chocolate shell topping into a separate bowl. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Submerge each brownie ball in rum for about 2 seconds, dip into shell topping to coat, and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining balls. Place in the refrigerator until chocolate coating is hard, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any boxed brownie mix and prepare according to directions, substituting rum for water.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 18.4 27.8 2.1 16 92 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1