Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 212
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons butter all over a rimmed baking sheet until heavily coated.
- Stir sugar and corn syrup together in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, uncovered, for 4 1/2 minutes. Stir and microwave for 3 minutes longer.
- Stir in cashews, 2 teaspoons butter, and salt. Microwave until mixture turns a light amber color, 1 minute to 1 minute 40 seconds; mixture will be very hot. Quickly stir in baking powder and vanilla extract until light and well mixed. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet immediately and spread with a metal spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator until chilled, at least 20 minutes. Break into small pieces.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can replace the cashews with any of your favorite nuts!
Per Serving: 212 calories; 9 32.9 2.6 3 263 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Turned out more like a Taffy than brittle and we even let it stay in the fridge over night... still nothing. Other people brought up the fact that this recipe calls for baking powder when other ...