Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 10 m servings 494
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch torte)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar, and butter in a mixing bowl for crust. Press into the bottom and up the sides of an 8-inch springform pan. Chill.
- Meanwhile, combine cranberries and sugar for filling in a large mixing bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes. Add egg whites, orange juice, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat using an electric mixer on low speed until frothy. Beat on high until stiff peaks form (when the tips stand straight), 6 to 8 minutes.
- Whip cream in a small mixing bowl until soft peaks (or until the tips curl over); fold into cranberry mixture. Turn into crust and freeze until firm, 8 hours to overnight.
- Stir sugar and cornstarch for glaze together in a saucepan. Stir in cranberries and water. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until bubbly, about 5 minutes. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, just until cranberry skins pop, about 5 minutes. Let cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes; do not chill.
- Remove torte from the pan. Place on a serving plate. Spoon cranberry glaze in the center; place orange slices around the outside.
You might also like
Per Serving: 494 calories; 26.2 64.5 3.6 64 220 Full nutrition