Apple Fritter Buttermilk Pancakes
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 152
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 (5- to 6-inch) pancakes)
- Preheat pancake griddle to 350 degrees F. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk pancake mix, milk, eggs, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in grated apples.
- Drop batter in desired size onto prepared griddle and cook in batches until both sides are browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm; dust with powdered sugar and/or maple syrup.
You might also like
- Use your favorite brand of apples and leave the skin on when grating.
- Substitute water for the milk if desired.
Per Serving: 152 calories; 2.3 25.4 8.3 33 274 Full nutrition