Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 431
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, and steak seasoning in a small, shallow dish. Add steak strips and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a heavy cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter. Cook steak strips in the melted butter, until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Add mushrooms and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in tortellini and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the tortellini float to the top and the filling is hot, about 3 minutes.
- Melt butter for Alfredo sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir with a wooden spoon and add heavy cream. Stir until combined. Add Parmesan cheese to the cream mixture in the saucepan and stir until blended. Season with nutmeg.
- Drain tortellini, return to the pot, and toss with Alfredo sauce to coat. Serve tortellini topped with steak and mushrooms.
You might also like
Per Serving: 431 calories; 26.5 27.6 21.2 91 852 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1