Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 104
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 biscotti)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat sugar, eggs, oil, extracts, and orange zest together in a large bowl.
- Combine flour and baking powder; stir into egg mixture to form a stiff dough. Stir in cranberries and walnuts. Divide dough into 2 pieces. Form each piece into a roll the length of your cookie sheet. Use the parchment paper to help flatten the roll to about 1/2-inch thickness.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet to cool onto a wire rack until safe to handle, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice rolls crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place slices back on the cookie sheet, cut-side up, and continue baking until lightly toasted, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
You might also like
Per Serving: 104 calories; 4.2 15 1.7 14 31 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2