Instant Pot® Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 203
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add olive oil and let heat for 1 minute. Add chicken and onion; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Cancel Saute mode.
- Stir broth, mushrooms, rice, celery, carrots, thyme, rosemary, and parsley into the cooker. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 35 minutes. Allow 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Meanwhile, whisk half-and-half and cornstarch together in a bowl until cornstarch is dissolved. Unlock and remove the lid of the cooker. Stir mixture into soup and let sit until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Ladle into serving bowls. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You might also like
Per Serving: 203 calories; 6.3 20 16.8 44 957 Full nutrition