Greek Grilled Beyond Meat® Burgers
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 491
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Grate cucumber and place in a colander to drain for 10 minutes. Press out any remaining liquid with paper towels.
- Stir together cucumber, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, dill, and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Sprinkle Greek seasoning on both sides of burger patties.
- Place patties on the preheated grill and cook for 4 minutes. Flip and grill for 4 more minutes. Place burgers on buns and top with lettuce, onion, tomato, olives, and reserved cucumber sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 491 calories; 27.7 33.9 28.1 11 1452 Full nutrition