Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 599
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil. Add rice, beef bouillon, and lime leaves. Boil for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes. Turn off heat and let rice stand for 10 minutes. Spread onto a platter and let cool completely, at least 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, marinate beef with cilantro, mint, green onions, lime juice, chile peppers, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce for up to 1 hour. Marinate tofu in the remaining soy sauce.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add red onion; cook for 1 minute, then add marinated beef. Saute until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Discard lime leaves from the cooled rice and toss rice into the wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Add tofu, stir gently, and fry for 3 minutes more. Serve hot.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute Thai basil for mint. Use any green chiles you prefer.
- You can substitute ground chicken or pork for beef.
Per Serving: 599 calories; 31.6 49.1 29.9 74 835 Full nutrition